Hardwood Floor Installation
Hardwood floors are an elegant, timeless addition to any home. Not only do they add beauty and character to a space, but they also have the benefit of being durable and easy to clean. With proper care and maintenance, solid hardwood flooring can last for decades without needing replacement or repair.
At Floor Care, we specialize in hardwood floor installation services that will provide you with a beautiful new floor that is sure to stand the test of time. We use top-of-the-line materials and techniques so our customers get a long-lasting result from their flooring project that will look great for years to come.
So if you’re looking for a classic yet modern touch in your home, trust Floor Care with all your hardwood flooring needs!
Floor Care Hardwood Installers
Our team at Floor Care has been trained in quality, professionalism, and customer satisfaction. We strive to install hardwood that is durable, attractive, and timeless so we only work with trusted brands such as ProSource wholesalers. Our professional hardwood installers will work with you to select the perfect hardwood for your space and budget.
We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of customer service and craftsmanship. Our team is experienced in all aspects of hardwood installation from measuring and nailing to placement and finishing. We understand that every job is unique so we always take the time to create a perfect fit.
At Floor Care, we make sure your hardwood installation experience is stress-free. Our installers have the knowledge and experience to ensure your hardwood undergoes a professional installation and that all planks are placed properly. We also provide maintenance tips to help you get the most out of your new hardwood installation.
Whether you’re looking for a cozy bedroom, a luxurious office, or an elegant dining room, Floor Care has the perfect solution for you. Contact us today for a free estimate and let us help you transform your space with a hardwood installation.
Reasons You Need New Hardwood Installed From Floor Care
- Add timeless beauty and value to your home with hardwood flooring
- Enjoy a low-maintenance, durable surface that lasts for years
- Enhance the air quality in the home by reducing allergens from carpet fibers
- Increase energy efficiency since wood floor doesn't trap dust and dirt as carpets do
- Avoid harsh chemicals used on carpets as no special cleaning is required for wood floor
- Choose from a variety of colors, species, and finishes to match any décor
Pros & Cons
1. Durability: Solid hardwood flooring is extremely durable and resistant to wear and tear, making them ideal for long-term use. They can also withstand heavy foot traffic and can last for decades with proper maintenance.
2. Low Maintenance: Unlike other flooring options, hardwood flooring requires minimal maintenance and is easy to clean. Simply sweeping or vacuuming will keep your floors looking new for years to come.
3. Value: Installing hardwood floor is a great way to increase the value of your home. Potential buyers will be drawn to the beauty and timelessness of hardwood, making it a wise investment for any homeowner.
4. Hygienic: Because hardwood doesn't trap dust or allergens like carpets do, it's great for individuals who suffer from allergies or asthma. It also helps promote better air quality in the home since there won't be any dirt and debris buildup over time.
5. Variety: You can choose from a wide range of colors, species, and finishes when it comes to installing hardwood floor, so you'll be sure to find something that suits your style and décor perfectly!
1. Expense: Installing hardwood flooring can be a bit pricey since it’s considered an investment. However, the long-term benefits far outweigh the upfront costs and you’ll likely recoup your money when it comes time to sell your house.
2. Installation Difficulty: Hardwood floor installation is a complex process that requires special tools and skills. For this reason, it's best to hire a professional installer or contractor who has experience in this type of project.
3. Damage: Water damage is one of the biggest threats to solid hardwood flooring so it should be installed away from areas prone to high relative humidity or moisture content such as bathrooms and kitchens. Additionally, furniture should not be dragged across the floor as it can cause dents and scratches.